Building on the original's success, the Men’s Kaha 2 GORE-TEX hiking boot continues to impress. Consciously crafted, Hoka chose sustainable materials, including waterproof GORE-TEX fabric with recycled textile and a PFC-free water repellent finish. Lightweight yet cushioned and supportive, the dual-density foam midsole and Meta-Rocker geometry give a plush hiking experience. Updated with a Hubble heel to increase ground contact, Vibram Megagrip rubber ensures an exceptional hold.
- Waterproof nubuck leather - Leather Working Group (LWG) Gold-rated
- PFC-Free Water Repellent Finish
- GORE-TEX with Recycled Textiles
- Mid-height for increased ankle support
- Quick lace metal hook hardware on top section
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap and heel
- Anatomical Achilles construction with heel pull tab
- Dual-density CMEVA midsole foam cushions and absorbs impacts
- Midsole height: 32mm/26mm (6mm drop)
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker geometry offers extra stability and a smooth toe-off
- Hubble heel with SwallowTail geometry gives achieves increased ground contact
- Vibram Megagrip sole for optimum grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm Traction lugs enhance stability and control
Please use the charts below as a rough guideline to measurements through all international sizings. Please note sizes may vary between Brand and Designer as reflection of their individual look and fit, we do our best to give a detailed description of fit next to each item, however if you are unsure about a particular fit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order and we will do our best to supply you with the info you require.
|WAIST SIZE "||28||30||32||34||36|
Please see our comprehensive jewellery sizing guide (PDF) — opens in new window.