Neighborhood Clay Riders / CL-Jacket in Black/Blue.
Established in Tokyo, 1994 by young motorcycle enthusiast Shinsuke Takizawa, Neighborhood was built out of a desire for well-designed, premium quality motorcycle apparel. Eventually playing a major part in Tokyo’s Ura-Harajuku movement, Shinsuke set out to create expert technical apparel, heavily inspired by the American motorcycle aesthetic as well as varied aspects of US counter-culture and military, workwear and Native American design.
- 100% Cow Leather Jacket
- Design Inspired by Early 80s UK Hardcore Punk Movement and Classic Motorbike Jacket Styling
- Regular Fit
- Off-Centre Zip-Up Fastening
- 'FUCK EM' Print Lining
- Notched Collar
- Contrast Blue Sleeves
- Multiple Horizontal and Angled Front Zip Pockets
- Additional Sleeve Pockets
- D-Ring Detailing to Waist
- All-Over Decorative Stud Detailing
- Zip-Adjustable Cuffs with ‘Fuck Em’ Detailing
- Neighborhood ‘This Machine Kills Racists’ Print to Chest and Lower Back
- Tonal Stitching Throughout
*Model is 5’9” and wears a size large
Please use the charts below as a rough guideline to measurements through all international sizings. Please note sizes may vary between Brand and Designer as reflection of their individual look and fit, we do our best to give a detailed description of fit next to each item, however if you are unsure about a particular fit please contact us at email@example.com before placing your order and we will do our best to supply you with the info you require.
|WAIST SIZE "||28||30||32||34||36|
Please see our comprehensive jewellery sizing guide (PDF) — opens in new window.