Born under the harsh Australian summer sun, Standard Procedure, is a range of Sun and Skin Care made to withstand the toughest elements. Created by friends Dion Agius and Zepha Jackson who have over 30 years experience in the sunscreen industry, Standard Procedure is a TGA certified product, that meets the highest standards globally and is ethically made only minutes from the beach on the Sunshine Coast, Australia in their 100% solar powered factory.
- 250ml flip top
- Made in Australia using a non-greasy formula.
- Replenishes skins moisture levels and evens skin tone, protects skin from sun damage.
- Ingredients include coconut oil and naturally derived zinc oxide.
- SPF 50 protection and broadspectrum.
- Fragrance free and hypoallergenic
- Not tested on animals
Please use the charts below as a rough guideline to measurements through all international sizings. Please note sizes may vary between Brand and Designer as reflection of their individual look and fit, we do our best to give a detailed description of fit next to each item, however if you are unsure about a particular fit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order and we will do our best to supply you with the info you require.
|WAIST SIZE "||28||30||32||34||36|
Please see our comprehensive jewellery sizing guide (PDF) — opens in new window.